Thursday, January 25, 2007

Steamed Milk with Honey & The Bird & The Bee

This was a busy week for me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm so busy. I don't work that much? The highlight of the week was seeing the bird and the bee along with Michael Andrews. The show was amazing! Yen and I went to eat at Bossanova... which is a great brazillian restaurant ( I recommend the chicken stroganof) and then walked to the Troubadour down the street. We ended up seeing Yen's friends at the show and hung out with them the whole night. One girl I met was totally cool. She works in a salon in Beverly Hills. Her hair was so funky.. I think I might try her out as a stylist oneday.

So back to the concert, my mouth dropped along with the rest of the audience when Michael Andrew's performed . I thought, "Man even though The Bird & The Bee is headlining, nothing could beat his performance." Oh was I wrong! The Bird and the Bee was extatic! Inara George has such a beautiful voice... soft and sweet however she can hit high notes in her songs. At the end of the show, she suprised us by having Sia come out and sing "How deep is your love" a song from the BeeGees.

Tonight while studying for the CBEST the barista from Boarders ended up making me a special drink. He steamed milk with with some honey. Man was that good! I just might have to get a steamed milk with honey drink every week.

No comments: