Saturday, January 6, 2007

Yes!

After having lunch at chipotle with my lovely girls Lisa, Ali, and Jane AND hanging out with Yen & Kristen all day, I got home and was in cleaning mode. I ended up doing laundry, clean my room, and clean my messy trunk. Also, I cooked some spam and rice yummy... and began to budget my money for the month (have never done this). I came to the realization that I'm getting old. The older I get the faster time flies. Tomorrow I get to assist my friend as a wedding planner. This will be my first time assisting and I'm very excited to have the opportunity to help her out. Yes!

This verse stuck out to me tonight:

When I kept silent, my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.
For day and night
your hand was heavy upon me;
my strength was sapped
as in the heat of summer.
Then I acknowledged my sin to you
and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, "I will confess
my transgressions to the LORD"-
and you forgave
the guilt of my sin.

Psalm 32:3-5

No comments: