Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Out of Focus

"don't focus about where your dreams can take you.. focus about where you can take your dreams" -Dave Nget

You tried to control your life, but in the end it can't be controlled, it's not under your control. It's funny cause sometimes what you want is not what you could have, but instead what is destined is right in front your face. You never seem to have focus on it, it came out of no where. You think that you know where you life will lead you, but end up turning down another road which is great and more beautiful than the road you were walking on. The road seems a lot smoother and the path a lot clear.

I feel that this time in my life has been changing every month, week, day, and minute. I love it! It's wonderful because I know these crazy changes will just lead me to where I want to be in the end.

My friend Dave has some good advice about why I feel so unstable in my life. I realize I need to focus on where I can take my dreams... and my dreams is to move from what I'm familiar with and explore the world. It would the biggest decision in my life, leaving a stable well payed job, leaving my friends, and most importantly leaving my family. But I FEEL that I need to do this. My heart longs to be in Europe, last year I left my heart in Europe. How will I get there? Who knows, we will have to see where this dream takes me

No comments: