Shocking... but last week one of our kids died at school. He was only 14 years old. Tomorrow I will be going to his funeral. He was such an awesome energetic kid. His passion was speaking Japanese, and i remember everytime I would be his aide, he would always be so excited and say to me "Kimberrrrly Leung.. are you my aide today, let me teach you some Japanese today"
Gosh life is short! That's why I'm leaving in 3 days to go build houses in New Orelans. I'll be there with 19 other people for 5 days intense and physical 9 to 12 hour days. I will be sleeping on a tarp, taking showers in a gym, and waking up at 5am everyday to help. This will really test my mental strength as well as physical strength and I am ready for the challenge. I'm also really excited to see how God will be using me out there and to see God work in the people we are helping and our lives.
So much has been on my mind.. lots of challenges and tests have been thrown at me the last two weeks. And it's been mentally making me stronger and stronger.
LA... I feel it calling my name.. but we will see what happens Monday. I feel like my life is slowly being set up for me.. I can see and feel it...
Something in my head keeps playing over and over that I cannot reconcile...I cannot let go...my decisions on this matter keep changing every minute, hour, day, week.
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment