Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Another turning point
So lately for the past 3 months, I have been living in LA every weekend. I realized, Europe seems like a nice place to teach english at if things dont change in the next year however, LA has been the place where I intended to leave and live at. I know that it is time to be on my own and start my career. For the past year, I have been confused at where I wanted to be.. but in the end, God was setting me up into something even better. Looking back at when I wanted to move to LA, I wasn't ready at all financially, mentally, and spiritually. Just in the last couple of months, all of these have grown tremendiously. Gaining experience at this job at this job, finding a new church in LA, and having friends out in LA... I feel more ready than ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment