I can't get enough of the new Radiohead CD In Rainbows. Thom Yorke was getting a little too electronic with his last solo album and Hail To The Theif.
Things I need to accomplish in the next couple of months
*Sleep in more often (on the weekends that is)
*Go to bed early
*Save my money
* Eat out less
*Work out more
*Finish reading the three books I bought in the last 6 months
Interesting fact I found out the other night. Welsey Snipes is introuble with the goverment. He supposedly lied on his tax return and somehow owe money to the government. I saw him on Saturday and was star struck / stoked at the fact I saw him until I found out he sucked.
This week was fun and fullfilling as for all my other weeks. It was nice to reconnect with people I haven't hung out with in 1,2, or 3 years. Very Cool!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment