Thursday, December 27, 2007
Repentance
Repentance for the Lord is one of best feeling ever. Spiritual warfare has been happening in my life the last couple of weeks, and I'm constantly being tested. It feels so good to be able to repentant from the past and to not have the least bit of temptation to what use to be tempting; I feel my heart being transformed by God and maybe it is sooooo easy to repent because I realize that my focus and unconditional love starts with God. I think of the monuments that God has done in my life, and the time of darkness when he brought me into light. He made me new again and will NEVER want to get to that place of darkness again. He has blessed me so much that I wish I am able to repay him in some way. He has opened my eyes to better and bigger things and has helped me to realize how much more I am worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment