So a lot has happened in my life recently. It's so crazy how things are happening so fast. Oneday your emotions and feelings of life can do a 180. That you realize that your selfishness overtakes you and that life is much more simple than that. I should be doing work right now for work but am lazy. Here is a little thing I'm feeling in my heart...
God I feel like I have abandoned you and feel partly distant. That I haven't been reading your word lately and I feel bad. I need to embrace in you Lord and get to know you constantly everyday seeking you. I've been constantly growing with you and i love it. You have given me so much Grace in my life and I wish I could repay you in some way. You are so good Lord!
I feel you working in my life right now Lord and look forward to what happens. Lord allow me to share this love you give me to others who don't know you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment